Sunday, December 1, 2013

Conservative Love...How the Media Has it All Wrong!

patriotic_facebook_coversThere is something special about my political affiliation overlooked by many. In fact, it is doubtful that many even think about it, even thought they are part of it. Conservatives offer a brotherly love that cannot be found in any other political association.  
Tonight, the distinction was made clear to me on Twitter of all places!  I had decided that I could not think of anything to write about, yet I wanted to post something original, or at least, derived from an interaction or thought.  Rather than stare at my blank screen, I decided to use the time to expand my fellowship on Twitter.  I did what many newbies to social networks will do; follow their friends followers.  Simply put, I went through my Twitter feed and followed each re-Tweet from those I followed which was Conservative in nature.  I soon realized that my phone was annoying me, beeping like mad, as people responded.  So, I did what any normal person would do; I muted the damn thing!
I continued this exercise (while watching football, of course!) for quite some time.  Before I realized it, I had spent two hours laughing and Tweeting back to some of the posts on my feed while following new people.  My Conservative feed made it rather easy to find more Conservatives.  For, we are not alone, when it comes to Conservatives in the world; especially on Twitter!  I finally decided to hang it up for the night and went to turn on my phone again.
Upon turning on my phone, I checked to make sure I hadn't missed any calls.  Upon doing this, I was astounded at what I found; I had 400 new followers on Twitter alone!  On top of that, more of God's Blessings than I had ever seen before.  Tweets, re-Tweets, Favorites and direct messages galore; all of them sending kind wishes and praise for my writing on here, as well as Twitter.  
This phenomenon is not only confined to Twitter; FacebookGoogle+Instagram, and all other social media allow us to quickly connect and share ideas and give support to one another.  
IRSRALLYOscar-e1371738027954It is not surprising that Conservatives are so kind; we get a bad rap with no proof behind it.  When we, rarely, protest something or gather together; we are sure to leave the grounds as clean or cleaner than how we found them.  We are, generally, not rude and disruptive towards representatives.  And, most of all, we treat each other like family.  When one of us gets knocked down, we come to their aid.  If we are knocked down, we don't seek assistance; we try to take care of ourselves.  But, inevitably, our Conservative brothers and sisters come to our aid.  This is true in the political sense, as well as life.  
Occupy-Wall-StreetMeanwhile, I watched the horrors of the supposed "compassionate" leftists during the protests of the past few years.  The Occupy Wall Street movement was the most objectionable of them; they raped each other, did not help each other, and destroyed every area they occupied.  They defecated on Police cars, screamed obscenities at all who passed by and were a general nuisance to society. While I support their freedom of speech, I was disgusted by their inhumane ways and 1OWS-Flag-Descrationbarbaric actions towards others.  There was no compassion for each other, just hatred and anger towards all. 
I know that Conservatives are VERY compassionate and give of themselves. Contrary to the mass media and President's claims, we are a generous people.  We don't give of others when someone is in need; we give of ourselves, whether it is time, treasure or talent.  
I decided that was the reason for the mass outpouring for me.  I am new to blogging and trying to get my site numbers up.  I know that I represent many others out there, who may not have the knack for writing, or the time.  (In reality, I don't have the time either) However, I want to share my talents to advance our beliefs.  And, I believe that my fellow Conservatives saw this as well.  My traffic to my blog spiked unlike any other time so far.  I got more follows and email recipients than ever before as well.
The bond that we all share comes through in so many ways.  In a sense, this is my thank you for your acceptance.  It makes me so happy to know and hear all the stories out there; to offer my support and guidance in any way that I can.  I do not expect anything of people, but I truly appreciate my like minded friends who have followed me and offered advice, etc. 
912WashPicI pray for each of you, every day.  And, I thank God that you have all entered my life. Together, we can make a difference in this country and in the world.  When we succeed, we shall stand, arm in arm, giving thanks to God.  Don't let the media and the opposition change who you are; keep your big hearts and love of this country intact.  And, come back to us, your family, so that we may support you through the bad times.  
God Bless you all!  God Bless the United States of America!  And, God Bless the defenders god_bless_americaof our Freedom and the real heroes, our Veterans!  

No comments:

Post a Comment