Often, I wonder if Conservatives lack something that Liberals have; the "killer instinct" in politics. Now, I know what you are thinking; when I am arguing with a Liberal, you are damn right I have a killer instinct! But, I am not talking about those of us out here, arguing with Liberals every day. I am talking about our supposedly Conservative representation at the Federal level.
As I discussed in Silver Linings of an Obamacare Bomb, the opportunity was forthcoming and I could see it. So, why can't our representation see this?
In recent weeks, we are witnessing the Obama death spiral in politics. Obama's numbers are plunging into frigid waters where he has never ventured before. His RCP approval/disapproval ratings have dropped to 40.5% and 55.4%, respectively, as of this week. That has to be painful, considering Bush had higher approval ratings at this point in his Presidency. And, Liberals claim that Bush was the worst President ever. No, I am not much of a Bush man myself.
Obama's signature legislation; the Affordable Care Act, not surprisingly, is also bombing
out, now that the uninformed are "finding out what is in it." You see, rhetoric can only obscure the truth for so long before reality takes over. Oops! Did we just hit reality? Judging by the polls, I would say absolutely! Real Clear Politics now has approval at 38.7% and disapproval at 57.2%. And, when looking at the chart, the disapproval course is staggering; it appears we will be seeing even worse polling data yet to come! Yes, I know, we are all crying in our beers about now. Insert sarcasm, LIBERALLY! I figured this would happen when the real thing hit, but was hoping for a repeal prior.
out, now that the uninformed are "finding out what is in it." You see, rhetoric can only obscure the truth for so long before reality takes over. Oops! Did we just hit reality? Judging by the polls, I would say absolutely! Real Clear Politics now has approval at 38.7% and disapproval at 57.2%. And, when looking at the chart, the disapproval course is staggering; it appears we will be seeing even worse polling data yet to come! Yes, I know, we are all crying in our beers about now. Insert sarcasm, LIBERALLY! I figured this would happen when the real thing hit, but was hoping for a repeal prior.
For a man of his ego and arrogance, it seems he will not deal with this well. I am surprised he hasn't blamed everyone back to George Washington for this crash and burn! He is running out of people to blame, so look for this soon. I saw the Left is already blaming Reagan for something <eye roll> this week. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures! You know things are getting bad when the Mass Media actually starts reporting negatively on a Liberal President. Obama called a meeting with several of the top Liberal media people this week. I am sure he was telling them they are all wrong with their reports because...well...he says so.
For Conservatives and Libertarians, like myself and so many others, this seems like a time to celebrate. However, we all struggle to celebrate while we know what is going on around our country. People are being stripped of their freedoms, losing health care coverage, losing their jobs, and unable to find work. We are happy to see some of the lies finally exposed, after 5 years of arguing with our Liberal counterparts. Yet, we still long to see the truth regarding Benghazi reported to the people among many other things.
Liberals would be going in for the kill, had this been a Conservative in office, such as Reagan and....well, Reagan. But, for some reason, our representatives lack the spine or integrity to come together on a Conservative platform and lay it all out there. The machine the Liberals seem to possess (it helps to have the media) just does not seem to exist on the Conservative side. More so, it seems to rely on numerous groups and involved citizens, like myself, to bring the heat.
But, at this time, where is our leadership? Where are the people who back +Rand Paul, Mike Lee, +Ted Cruz, etc.? Oh, that's right, they undermined all of them in one way or another. Even our own leadership is too stupid to coalesce around such an easy take down. Instead, they listen to the "establishment"; people like McCain, who I seriously question his judgement at this point. Obama is on the ropes and they will not give the knockout blow to him. Searching the internet and listening to talking heads, I cannot find or hear anything regarding a take down.
This is the time to step up and start taking control of the Nation. They may only have the House, but they also have massive public backing on numerous points right now. It is time that they allow Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and others to unload, prove their points, and show we were right all along. And, I for one, see no issues with expressing the anger and outrage that plagues the American people right now. There are millions of Americans being crushed by the regime and it is time to put a stop to it. It is a time where the nation needs leadership, and we certainly are not getting it from our President. This is not the time to play old school politics, it is time to rise up and crush Liberalism for the lie that it is!
And, Mr. President, it is time to get in the back of the bus.
No comments:
Post a Comment